The integration of a horse is a process that can take several months: in order to make this transition as harmonious as possible, we can stable your horse at night during the first few months and offer individual turn-out on grass during the day.
We can only integrate horses into the herd which are not shod on the hind feet, in order to minimize the risk of injury to the rest of the herd. We are happy to advise and help in making a smooth transition from shoes to barefoot.
The period from May to October is best for integration, because it allows the horses to get to know each other on the field rather than on the 'Paddock Paradise'.
Please contact us for prices for boarding your horse in the 'Paddock Paradise'. We offer different formulas, which can be tailored to the needs of your horse and your budget.
- access to all facilities
- boarding your horse in a herd on the 'Paddock Paradise'
- deworming, including supply of the dewormers (we practice selective deworming, which involves 3 dung analysis per year, up to two tapeworm saliva tests and worming based upon the results )
- hard feed (choice of muesli, barley and oats) once per day (including minerals)
- in winter, continuous access to hay (sainfoin hay - certified organic - produced on site)
- free choice salt-licks
- cleaning hoofs on the days the owner is not coming
- cleaning open barns twice daily (with bedding) and picking poo on the track
- daily hoof and body check
- daily body check and taking care of small wounds (we supply betadine and essential oils): included in the price for the first two days, then subject to extra-charge
Prices for having your horse exercised
Monthly package of 8 x 1 hour sessions: 120 Euros